[teacherartexchange] Screen Printing Tutorial

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 09:41:57 PST

I made a screen-printing tutorial to print out and use for my kids who
are not auditory learners and who need a step-by-step handout to look
at while doing this project.

http://mamallama.smugmug.com/gallery/2131808/1

I think I may turn it into a Powerpoint presentation, as well, just to have.

I thought I might share this here, and invite your suggestions to make
it better. If anyone's interested in the powerpoint, email me
off-list and I will send it to you when I get it finished.

:)

Becky