[teacherartexchange] sticky tack

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 08:59:12 PST

This has got to be really down at the bottom of the important questions
- till you have to hang art up in the halls.
I have tried sticky tack and it will not stay up. Does it get old and
no longer sticky? Do I have to knead it for a while? Or not at all?
This is to hang on painted concrete block. I also tried some of that
Stick and Peel stuff that someone suggested - it seems to work most of
the time, but if something falls once it seems like the bond is broken
and wont stick any more. The best luck for me is the wide packing tape,
but heck, at this point, I'll try anything!
Jan