Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Congratulations Judy Delagrange - Ohio Outstanding Art Teacher

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 10:15:00 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Judy Delagrange is the Ohio Judy who received the Outstanding Art Teacher award.
I will be adding this to Art News on Incredible Art Department (but
wanted to clear up the Judy confusion - as I am also Judy D from
Ohio). Judy is a member of ArtsEducators and Getty TeacherArtExchange
lists (email address ID heyjude).

Outstanding Art Teacher is an annual award given by the Ohio Art
Education Association. People are nominated by their peers who are
OAEA members for the distinction of being Outstanding Art Teacher. The
award is to recognize art teachers in Ohio for what is deemed
excellence in the field. Judy Delagrange was one of three art teachers
from the Northeast region of Ohio to be honored this year.
She teaches K-8 art at Benjamin Franklin School in Cleveland.

Congratulations Judy!

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to