[teacherartexchange] Neat Origami Site

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 08:22:40 PST

OOPS! Here is the site, sorry!
http://www.origami-club.com/

FYI-
I usually do some origami ornaments in place of
Christmasy stuff this time of year, and I came across
this neat site that has a short movie like clip of how
to make each one. It's in Japanese so you have to
look at the pictures...but if you click on the purple
circle below the picture of the origami a little
animation comes up. It works well in my room - I have
a projector hooked up to my computer and I can play
the movie up on the wall this year.