Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 12, 2006

---------

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 08:18:36 PST

Woody,

I finally got a chance to go to your links. The watercolors are
beautiful, and your grandchildren are too. Aren't grandkids great? I
hold mine and the world just goes away, it's just me and them. My eldest
grandaughter already loves to draw and paint at two. She never wants to
stop. I do some artwork of them too. If I can ever get my own website
done, I will post the link.

--Donna

Donna Pumphrey
Third Creek Elementary
Art
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say
any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 11/14/06 1:00 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, November 12, 2006.

1. RE: US Weekend article--saluting an art teacher!
2. Free downloads - Google Sketchup - Adobe programs
3. Re: teacherartexchange digest: November 11, 2006
4. student teachers
5. anyone get watercolor magazine?
6. Re: student teachers
7. RE: student teachers
8. student teachers
9. Re: teacherartexchange digest: November 11, 2006