[teacherartexchange] Free downloads - Google Sketchup - Adobe programs

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 05:42:18 PST

Dear Art Educators,

These FREE downloads were posted to AP Studio list.

Google Sketchup:
http://www.sketchup.com/?id=1585
SketchUp users in K12 Education can choose between Google
SketchUp (the free version) or SketchUp Pro (which is free for
educators and extremely affordable for students and schools).

Judy Grochowski posted this:

I wanted to share a resource I recently became aware of.

It is a Beta program called Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and can be
downloaded at: http://labs.adobe.com/

If anyone uses Sketchup - please post some feedback.

Judy Decker

Note to Ken Rohrer: Do you have these resources listed on the FREE page?