Re: [teacherartexchange] art club

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 17:51:54 PST

We are thinking of starting one too.
The students are going to have to design it.
eg Decide what they want out of it and get parent volunteers.
The kids see me enough during the week.
I am going to get it off the ground and then parents and student
leaders will run the group.
I just don't have anymore free time left but I will help
get it off the ground. I want to see what they do without me as long
as the adult volunteers understand it's about the kids, by the kids
and for the kids...
not for the adults.
Eileen in Ohio