[teacherartexchange] How do you get a studnet teacher?

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (cosgrovs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 22:02:42 PST

I would love to host a student teacher. How do you volunteer for that? I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area. There are several universities near me but I graduated fro OBU in Oklahoma.

Sue Cosgrove
Art Teacher
Carroll Elementary School
817-949-4353

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. W.M. Lewis