[teacherartexchange] Fax paper on rolls?

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 14:42:11 PST

I was recently at an Art Education conference in a
talk about recycled materials in the art room and
someone mentioned a project that used the old style
fax paper on rolls - I didn't retain the information
because I don't have any of those. Of course, this
week, someone gave me some :)

Does anyone know what you can use these for?

Thanks!

Chris in Central Arkansas