Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Creative Arts Session Planner

From: Thania Acaron (thanialist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 14:00:29 PST

I am a dance/movement therapist and a dance educator
working in New York.

Two years ago, when a principal and supervisor asked
me for reports on my progress with the kids at my
school, I tried to fit my sessions into a normal
lesson planner and found it very difficult. I then
merged the formats of a lesson plan with a session
progress note and found it very effective and helpful,
especially for organization and tracking. It also
helped me reflect on the successes or challenges in my
sessions, helping me feel at lot more in touch with my
work. The Creative Arts Session Planner was hence
created, put into a beautiful format by a talented
Spanish graphic artist, Margarita Peces, and now is
available for your use!

If you:

- Have a lot weekly groups or clients
- Are trying to find a place to report on your groups
- Have supervisors or supervisees that you would like
to see your or their progress and be able to track
- Are having trouble remembering what you did with
groups (I am the first to volunteer to having this
- Would like to reflect on your own work
- Need a gift for a teacher, colleague, supervisor or
- Would like to present your work and evidence it

Check it out at with the following link:

Please help me spread the word! If you have already
purchased a copy, please feel free to give me

 Thank you for reading this!

Thania Acar?n, MA DTR LCAT
Dance/Movement Therapist
Dance Educator