Re: [teacherartexchange] Special Prices on NY Broadway Tickets

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 05:50:39 PST

Susan,
        Thanks for the info on theater tickets but for some reason I can't
pull up the site.
I'll do a Google search. Also, I never got the original message your
Re: referred to ?
Are you organizing a breakfast this year ? I hope so.
                                Looking forward to bringing Frani to NY, Woody

On Nov 9, 2006, at 5:13 AM, ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Conference-Goers,
> I almost forgot, you can check out TheaterOffers. com to get special
> discounts on tickets for Broadway and off-Broadway. I also
> recommend The Producers,
> Phantom of the Opera, Chicago (for anyone who hasn't seen these.)
> I also saw
> Martin Short in Fame Becomes Me, and it's a very funny musical
> comedy,
> although not as classic, of course, as the others. We're seeing
> Nathan Lane this
> weekend in his new show on Broadway,Butley. If anyone wants the
> review, e-mail
> me after the weekend. Also, just saw "Times They are A-Changing",
> the new
> Bob Dylan show on Broadway. IMO, don't bother getting tickets for
> that one!
> Enjoy!
> Susan on Long Island

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque