[teacherartexchange] Video - Autistic Artist

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 03:59:53 PST

Thank you for sharing this. I will use it for my
drawing students (secondary). Not only does it
encourage compassion, but it also demonstrates hard
work, tenacity and the ability to really look and
remember. These are some of the things my students
need the most. I have always wanted to do memory
drawings with them. What a great prompt. Thanks again.
Beth