Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Binney & Smith - Opening Night NAEA Reception

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 17:39:21 PST

Thank you Judy for letting us know about the Binney and Smith party
in New York
next March. Frani and I are planning to attend this one. I remember
the last one
in New York. My wife seldom comes to a conference with me. I'll take
in the morning
sessions and Broadway plays at night. Last time I neglected to walk
over the
Brooklyn Bridge, this time for sure. I hope we have another breakfast
get together.

On Nov 8, 2006, at 3:30 PM, Judy Decker wrote:

> Dear Art Educators,
> Get your reservation in for NAEA Convention in New York City.... check
> out what Binney & Smith has to offer.
> Convention details:
> March 14-18
> Hilton New York & Towers Hotel
> 1335 Avenue of the Americas
> New York, NY 10019
> I am so jealous of all of you who get to go.
> Judy Decker

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703