Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] a question

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 13:59:29 PST

Renee-

I think you get the vibe that you are doing the right thing, the
immaculate samples and templates are from her design background which
by trade you need to be highly anal! Part of the job is to find ways
to streamline work making things work streamlined and of course look
similar to keep a brand.....maybe in time she'll let go of her samples
and let the kids be free.

It sounds to me like you are doing a fantastic job!

Jen
Cleveland, OH