[teacherartexchange] Vote Today

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 05:50:00 PST

Don't forget to vote today,
        To keep it non political, I will not suggest how you cast your ballot.
Frani and I voted about ten days ago by mail. Hundreds of thousands
of New Mexicans voted early. We have a long ballot and it's a paper
ballot (optical scan) state wide. The weather is beautiful, clear skies
and in the upper 60's in Albuquerque. So there is no excuse for not
doing your civic duty.
        As teachers we has a special obligation to model our civic duty
in a democracy. Our students need to know that we keep ourselves
well informed and that we VOTE !! So, get out and be a good role model.
                                        Enough Said, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons