Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Painting Children

From: Barb Felsecker (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 20:26:54 PST

I've gone to your website many, many times to find inspiration and study
your watercolor methods. Your watercolors are absolutely beautiful! I
teach all the painting classes but I think my favorite is watercolor for its
subtle, transparent qualities. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work and
your methods.