Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Painting Children

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 19:44:36 PST

I just published a powerpoint on my web site which shows how I paint
of children. (my triplet grandkids of course) To view the powerpoint
click on:
The final painting, "Shadow Play" is of Tiffanie. The watercolor is
now on display
in the Taos Art Museum.
                                Enjoy the show, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque