[teacherartexchange] paint clean up

---------

From: Chantal Pinnow (cpinnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 22:01:06 PST

I am curious about what clean-up procedures some of you use for painting
(especially cleaning brushes). I teach middle school and high school. Some
kids are very careful with the brushes they use, but there are always those
that bend the bristles every which way and leave paint in the brushes to dry
before I ever discover it.
-How do you make sure everyone is cleaning brushes properly?
-Do you keep your brushes divided by sizes?
-How do you keep community areas like sinks cleaned up?
-Does anyone use the divided water buckets? How do you clean those???
Thanks,
Chantal