Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Pumpkin Head

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 15:48:57 PST

Very, very cool!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Woody Duncan" <>
To: "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group"
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:25 PM
Subject: [teacherartexchange] Pumpkin Head

I have a good buddy (Donna) art teacher friend in Georgia. Before
Halloween I sent
her a link to some very creative Jack-O-Lantern carvings. Well -
Donna proceeded
to create her own. Check out her fantastic pumpkin sculpture at:
Way you go girl,

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
My newest watercolors: