Re: [teacherartexchange] art ed association conference question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 14:24:20 PST

Not being from Ohio, I can't say for sure. I believe that in Kansas,
they
always would ask if anyone needed a document for their district. I
never did
because I never kept professional points since I always renewed my
teaching certificate using college credits (watercolor every time).
When I presented in Colorado, each person had a catalogue with
one page where they listed everything they took part in. I just signed
the books. The page was proof for professional development points.
It would be interesting to find out how each state conference handles
it.
                                                Woody

On Nov 5, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Dulcius wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> this might be kind of a silly question, but having never been to
> the OAEA
> conference before, I just don't know the answer. I just want to know
> whether you get a certificate of some kind at the end of each
> session you
> attend, or at the end of the day, or do you not get a certificate
> at all? I
> just need documentation for liscensure, and I can't find the
> information
> anywhere. Thanks!
> -Lydia in Toledo

> teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html