Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] art ed association conference question

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 14:24:20 PST

Not being from Ohio, I can't say for sure. I believe that in Kansas,
always would ask if anyone needed a document for their district. I
never did
because I never kept professional points since I always renewed my
teaching certificate using college credits (watercolor every time).
When I presented in Colorado, each person had a catalogue with
one page where they listed everything they took part in. I just signed
the books. The page was proof for professional development points.
It would be interesting to find out how each state conference handles

On Nov 5, 2006, at 2:22 PM, Dulcius wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> this might be kind of a silly question, but having never been to
> the OAEA
> conference before, I just don't know the answer. I just want to know
> whether you get a certificate of some kind at the end of each
> session you
> attend, or at the end of the day, or do you not get a certificate
> at all? I
> just need documentation for liscensure, and I can't find the
> information
> anywhere. Thanks!
> -Lydia in Toledo
> ---