Re: [teacherartexchange] art ed association conference question

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 13:36:56 PST

Each Kansas conference I have been to has been abit different. I turn in my
program brochure and my schedule, along with the proper PDC forms. I would
find out from my admin what documentation would be acceptable if a formal
certificate is not offered. I have presented numerous workshops at
conference and never gave certificates.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids