[teacherartexchange] art ed association conference question

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 13:22:03 PST

Hello everyone,
this might be kind of a silly question, but having never been to the OAEA
conference before, I just don't know the answer. I just want to know
whether you get a certificate of some kind at the end of each session you
attend, or at the end of the day, or do you not get a certificate at all?
just need documentation for liscensure, and I can't find the information
anywhere. Thanks!
-Lydia in Toledo