Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Pumpkin Head

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 12:25:16 PST

I have a good buddy (Donna) art teacher friend in Georgia. Before
Halloween I sent
her a link to some very creative Jack-O-Lantern carvings. Well -
Donna proceeded
to create her own. Check out her fantastic pumpkin sculpture at:
                                Way you go girl,

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703