[teacherartexchange] two simple self oriented sub ideas

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 04:28:18 PST

Hi if you look back three or four days a bit, the hidden squares that Judy
recent added to her site works very well. It just needs the squares cut up,
glues sticks, and simple cheap black ball point ( I don't leave ink bottles
out with strange subs). The second idea is a unit I crafted when I was art
subbing many moons( 28 years?) ago. I used the court or face cards of a
deck of cards as a spring board... Looking at cards first....Then discussed
using a card to sell a product or favorite food. Using 12 x 16 white paper,
rulers if you want for the border... two headed of course.... pattern on
clothes that relates to the product or food... Pencil... than black pen or
a simple application of color... generally colored pencil.

Yes Judy, when I have time I will take photos and send the unit to you :>)