Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] a question

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 19:54:22 PST

I had to laugh at this story - it SO reminded me of one of my kinders last
year. We drew cats and I told them that after they were finished coloring
their cats they were to color the background. One of my "spacier" kinders
was happily coloring a blank paper and I asked him what he was doing. He
replied he was coloring his background, and he flipped his paper over to
prove the cat was on the "back". I loved it! He was doing EXACTLY what I
asked, only in a way I never would have thought of. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids