Re: [teacherartexchange] sub plans that rock!

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 09:29:37 PST

I am going to answer this from the subs point of view.
 I am an art sub but sub in other subjects as well, I
do my absolute best to complete the plans just as
they were left, so give subs some credit. I can tell
you what not to leave, I am not sure what grades you
are teaching but I can tell you if you leave just
simple coloring sheets that they will be done within
ten minutes not matter how many times you tell them to
color neatly and then they are bound to get themselves
into trouble. I taught a year as well and I left a
plan that went along with current unit that may have
been less time consuming but related well with the
project\unit at the time. If your students are
prepared then most often they are in control of the
situation and already know what they are doing and how
to do it. I hope this little bit of advise helps.
Della in New York