Re: [teacherartexchange] a question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 09:12:30 PST

On Nov 3, 2006, at 9:41 AM, <rpopek@verizon.net> <rpopek@verizon.net>
wrote:

> Sometimes these kids are obsessed with the right and wrong way and
> it takes some time to get them out of that mentality.
> Renee

Right and wrong answers is the way most of the school is structured.
We have to wage
a battle against this every day in art. It would make a good
discussion topic as to how
many art teachers deal with "swimming against the current."
                                                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons