Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] a question

---------

rpopek_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 08:41:31 PST

I do show student work also as often as I can. I have a television in my room. I put a slide show of previous work on the television. It scrolls through and they can get ideas from that.

Not every class copies the sample but I have had instances of some classes that copy what I have. I think it's a security issue. If the child has not been comfortable doing art the easiest way to make sure you don't do it wrong is to copy the teacher. Sometimes these kids are obsessed with the right and wrong way and it takes some time to get them out of that mentality.
Renee