Re: [teacherartexchange] a question

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 07:04:49 PST

I have had a different experience. I show slides of student work and will sometimes (if I have one) put up an example. I try to do the project with them, to demonstrate on and encourage a correct procedure. The students never seem to choose a similar subject, or copy my style, I encourage that independence and show examples of student work that goes outside the box but I see that whatever I show them as an example of a response to the art problem, is rarely if never, copied.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA