RE: [teacherartexchange] a question

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 12:36:26 PST

Renee,

No matter who is teaching, the final question is, what are the children
learning? What kinds of things are the students learning about making
art?

Jan

One example of our differences would be we did 3-D van Gogh bed rooms
and I showed them how to make the room and the bed. Decorating the walls
and making chairs, plants, televisions etc had to come from them. I gave
lots of materials to work with. My Colleague on the other hand made
templates for tables, chairs, beds and dressers.