Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] filling downtime photo and photoshop

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 10:48:39 PST

Seeing this question about limited darkroom space this morning inspired me to write and post a page with a teaching method that changes the downtime into UPTIME. This web page includes 22 UPTIME photo projects that are done outside the darkroom and gives a rubric for team learning participation.

I know that good students avoid courses that are wasting their time. I think that poor students enroll so they can goof off and get easy credit. Downtime could ruin an art program reputation.

To unsubscribe go to