Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] filling downtime photo and photoshop

From: Ellen Burnside (ellenburnside_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 09:02:15 PST

I am a new teacher this year and have been required to fill the "downtime"
my students have in photography and computer art. In photography, I have 11
enlargers and 22 students. So, even when they have a project due, not
everyone can work in the darkroom at the same time. Also, the students are
not required to have an SLR camera and most of them have point-and-shoots
(this is not my idea or preference). I have a few ideas such as writing
reports, comparing photographers, etc. but I was wondering if anyone on the
list had any ideas for this situation. I also have a similar problem in my
computer art class (photoshop) when we are finishing a project and half the
students are done. I have thought about creating "how to" sheets for
different photoshop effects. Any other ideas? Any help or ideas anyone might
have would be greatly appreciated!

Get today's hot entertainment gossip

To unsubscribe go to