Re: [teacherartexchange] Color Theory Videos

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 06:42:16 PST

Hi Massiel,
    Just a thought, you may want to contact a number of the contemporary art
museums that have education programs. Their education staffs may have
produced DVDs that you can purchase. Here is one to start:
The Wexner Center for the Arts, at The Ohio State University, Columbus,
Ohio. They have excellent programs in contemporary art for students of all
ages. If you wish, I can contact them by phone since I am live here
locally.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired