[teacherartexchange] Art and Music - Modern Music Masters Original Prints - & more

---------

severn_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 04:09:13 PST

> Subject: Art and Music - Modern Music Masters Original Prints - & more
> portraits
> From: Judy Decker <judy.decker@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:53:58 -0500
>
> Dear Art Educators,
>
> I have been browsing Stephen Alcorn's Relief Prints site.
> http://www.alcorngallery.com/rbp/relief-block-prints.php
>
> There are man prints for Modern Music Masters
> http://www.alcorngallery.com/MMM/
> This might inspire a lesson on printmaking for "heroes".
>
> There are also prints of famous artists:
> http://www.alcorngallery.com/CelebratedArtists/CA.php
>
> Portraits of authors:
> http://www.alcorngallery.com/CelebratedAuthors/CA.php
>
> other portraits:
> http://www.alcorngallery.com/Portraits/Portraits.php
>
> Stephen has given permission for art teachers to use his images in
> PowerPoint - include copyright information.
>
> I have his site linked on the Artists page on IAD - I will make sure I
> have it also listed on my Printmaking page.
>
> Regards,
>
> Judy Decker
> Incredible Art Department
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
> Incredible Art Resources

Dear Judy and all

I have been a lurker on this list for a while as I find that it is an
excellent resource for links to art information on the internet. This post
has prompted me to come out of lurking and thank you all for all the
valuable information that you post.

In that spirit I would like to share with you my printmaking and
contemporary arts websites in the hope that they may be useful to you.

regards
josephine severn
amsterdam

http://blakkbyrd.blogspot.com/