[teacherartexchange] Art and Music - Modern Music Masters Original Prints - & more portraits

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 12:53:58 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have been browsing Stephen Alcorn's Relief Prints site.
http://www.alcorngallery.com/rbp/relief-block-prints.php

There are man prints for Modern Music Masters
http://www.alcorngallery.com/MMM/
This might inspire a lesson on printmaking for "heroes".

There are also prints of famous artists:
http://www.alcorngallery.com/CelebratedArtists/CA.php

Portraits of authors:
http://www.alcorngallery.com/CelebratedAuthors/CA.php

other portraits:
http://www.alcorngallery.com/Portraits/Portraits.php

Stephen has given permission for art teachers to use his images in
PowerPoint - include copyright information.

I have his site linked on the Artists page on IAD - I will make sure I
have it also listed on my Printmaking page.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/