Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art and Music - Modern Music Masters Original Prints - & more portraits

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 12:53:58 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have been browsing Stephen Alcorn's Relief Prints site.

There are man prints for Modern Music Masters
This might inspire a lesson on printmaking for "heroes".

There are also prints of famous artists:

Portraits of authors:

other portraits:

Stephen has given permission for art teachers to use his images in
PowerPoint - include copyright information.

I have his site linked on the Artists page on IAD - I will make sure I
have it also listed on my Printmaking page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to