[teacherartexchange] New Lesson - Greek Ceramic Columns - from Kevan Nitzberg

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 09:37:32 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a lesson Kevan Nitzberg did with his AP Art History class. I
think some hands on if necessary to make the history class
interesting.

Ceramic Greek Inspired Columns:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Kevan-columns.htm

This lesson is adaptable to middle school (as I did castle towers with
6th graders using the same methods - we used Pringles cans for round
tower and 2" x 4"s for a more rectangular tower).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/