[teacherartexchange] Survey on Kara Walker's Work

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 17:06:52 PST

One of my students who wrote an art lesson on Kara Walker's work this
semester sent me this link to a survey on the PBS site dealing with
artist's work. It's worth participating in, if for no other reason
than to see the results thus far:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/cultureshock/provocations/kara/warning.html

Craig
Craig Roland - Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida USA 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc Art Junction:
http://www.artjunction.org
The Art Teacher's Guide to the Internet http://www.artjunction.org/atgi