[teacherartexchange] Happy Holiday / Merry Christmas

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 16:20:45 PST

We decided not to put up a tree because we are leaving
for Christmas. But, we had to decorate a little bit.
Out came all the Santas to give our house a bit of
cheer. Here's wishing everyone a merry, merry time
no matter what holiday you celebrate.
http://www.taospaint.com/Happy/Holiday.html
                        Woody and Frani

--