Re: [teacherartexchange] xerox to canvas transfers

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 13:56:59 PST

I think everything used to work with the old copiers--and I find that pretty much
nothing works with the new ones. I think it's a lost art

>>> mikellee31@yahoo.com 11/21/05 7:32 PM >>>
I have used laquer thinner on illustration board.
Paint it on, place copy face down, burnish the back,
lift a corner to make sure it is working. I know that
there are some types of ink that will not transfer-
like certain printer inks. Everything will be
backwards when transferred. - Mikel