[teacherartexchange] Powder Clay

---------

From: Kim Ans (kans_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 08:24:16 PST

Hi there-

I have four bags of powder clay that I am not sure what to do with. They
came to me from another teacher but I need to know what sort of precautions
I should take before using them. Also is it acceptable to mix different
kinds of clay. Two bags are labeled Albany Slip clay and the other two are
Kent Ball Clay. Can I just add water or do I have to do something else to it?

Thanks!

Kim Ans