Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] xerox to canvas transfers

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 05:11:45 PST

Hi, Woody --

I used the lesson plan on Judy Decker's site successfully.
It takes a bit of tinkering around to figure out the best way to get
it to work, but the results are awesome! Most of the time when I've
had crappy results, it was from getting impatient and trying to peel
the paper off too early. You have to let it sit for at least the good
part of a day before you try and peel.

On 11/21/05, Woody Duncan <> wrote:
> I have transferred drawings via xerox onto 90 lb
> watercolor paper. I suggest you stop by your
> local Kinko's and ask them.
> Woody
> Wolfchild wrote:
> > I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to transfer xerox
> > images to canvas. Help please and thanks
> --
> Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
> 35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
> Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
> Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703
> ?The function of the overwhelming majority of your artwork
> of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?
> Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
> Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
> Your Invite to Woody's Exhibit:
> ---