Re: [teacherartexchange] xerox to canvas transfers

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 05:11:45 PST

Hi, Woody --

I used the lesson plan on Judy Decker's site successfully.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Pam-Mixed.htm
It takes a bit of tinkering around to figure out the best way to get
it to work, but the results are awesome! Most of the time when I've
had crappy results, it was from getting impatient and trying to peel
the paper off too early. You have to let it sit for at least the good
part of a day before you try and peel.

Becky