Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson Planning Software

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 11:22:12 PST

> Do you have a sample of the program to see if we think it would
> work for
> us?
If you go to the website
http://www.studio443.com/toolkit.htm
There is a sample page (A PDF file) so you can see what the data
fields are - what you WON'T see is the buttons that take you to other
places and to the print and rubric pages/ the worksheet storage/ and the

> Also, I teach both elementary and middle school levels would I have
> to buy 2 versions?
There is an edit field on the drop-down menus for standards - you can
order one (middle school, for example) and then click the edit
feature of the standards or benchmarks and add in the others by
typing them in. Once they are entered, they are there forever
(unless you delete them, of course)

> I have a Mac at school that is running 9.2 is it
> compatible? At home I run windows xp--that would be fine right?
The program works only on a mac running OSX. But, it will definitely
work on your windows machine.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.
ann