Re: [teacherartexchange] Lesson Planning Software

---------

From: Kathleen Pfeifer (kpfeifer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 11:03:48 PST

Do you have a sample of the program to see if we think it would work for
us? Also, I teach both elementary and middle school levels would I have
to buy 2 versions? I have a Mac at school that is running 9.2 is it
compatible? At home I run windows xp--that would be fine right?

kathy Pfeifer
kpfeifer@norwich.stier.org