Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Eye of Science - under the microscope

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 09:56:49 PST

Greetings Fran and all,

I don't know if this is the site you are referring to:
Eye of Science

It is linked on this page:
There is another under the microscope site - but that one I have had
for a long time. Eye of Science was added last year.

If someone knows of another site - please post it and I will add it, too.

You do have permission to use Eye of Science images for in class
(educational use only).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources