Re: [teacherartexchange] All about the Gullah - plus "Little Red Hen"

---------

From: diana arroyo (dianaa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 16:34:43 PST

Hi Judy!

I enjoyed the stories and you know, my mother also told me the story about
the little red hen when I was so little.
The amazing is she told me this story in Spanish because I lived in
Argentina, Mendoza...,more than 10.000 miles of you ... :)
At the same time I had the opportunity to learn about Gullah, thanks!

Diana Arroyo