Re: [teacherartexchange] clay cleanup help

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 15:54:28 PST

Diane,
        ASAP is good because clay dust is dangerous to
you especially because you work in that environment all
day long. Over my years of teaching in Kansas City I
purchased my clay and glazes from two major sources.
I saw kimo drips attached to the owners of both clay
distributors. Both men died of lung cancer from
inhalation of clay dust. Do take certain precautions
to keep the clay dust under control.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque