Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] clay cleanup help

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 15:54:28 PST

        ASAP is good because clay dust is dangerous to
you especially because you work in that environment all
day long. Over my years of teaching in Kansas City I
purchased my clay and glazes from two major sources.
I saw kimo drips attached to the owners of both clay
distributors. Both men died of lung cancer from
inhalation of clay dust. Do take certain precautions
to keep the clay dust under control.

Diane Davis wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the suggestions on cleaning my room. We'll work
> something out. I'll set up a meeting with admin asap with suggestions. I
> appreciate all the help.
> diane

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons