Re: [teacherartexchange] clay cleanup help

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 14:40:03 PST

Hi Marvin,

Great suggestions and solid information on working with clay and the dust that
inevitably comes with working with this most wonderful material. Would it be
possible to lightly spray the clay dust remaining on the floor with water and
then use the wet/dry vacuum to suck up the remaining clay water mixture?

Would like to know your thoughts on this.

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate