Re: [teacherartexchange] clay cleanup help

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 07:53:29 PST

Sounds like a very tough situation. I don't envy you. You were excited about
starting this ceramics program and now there is this problem. Don't lose site
of the wonderful excitement of the ceramics program. Don't let this put a
downer on everyone. I am sure you are focusing on the positive things that are
happening in your ceramics program.

Perhaps if the janitor can not mop the floors every day, perhaps they could do
it every other day. Janitors have a lot of hard work to do and are rarely
appreciated or consulted. Is there away to give recognition to the extra
effort that would be required by the janitorial staff? This sounds like one of
those times that unintended consequences have risen and everyone will need to
work together to solve the problem. Help everyone to join the spirit of
helping out.

Is there a way students could help with the mopping as well? I think mopping
more frequently would definately help. Or is there a way few students could
mop on a rotating basis.

Good luck!

Diane