Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] clay cleanup help

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 07:14:05 PST

It is extremely rare that our floors get washed. I will talk to admin
about that....but any other suggestions are great. I will try keeping
the cloths cleaner by tapping them out every day. It is a tough
situation. I want to give them clay, as they love it and they have
become the best classes I've ever had. But the dust is worrying
On Nov 20, 2005, at 10:01 AM, Rick Larson wrote:

> Diane, the janitor should mop every day. Breathing the dust is very
> unhealthy and could cause problems down the road.
> Betsy
> PS- my kids work on squares of canvas. They tap clay crumbs and dust
> back into the bucket, then fold them and put them into a covered
> cardboard box..
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Davis" <>

To unsubscribe go to