Re: [teacherartexchange] clay cleanup help

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 07:14:05 PST

It is extremely rare that our floors get washed. I will talk to admin
about that....but any other suggestions are great. I will try keeping
the cloths cleaner by tapping them out every day. It is a tough
situation. I want to give them clay, as they love it and they have
become the best classes I've ever had. But the dust is worrying
everyone.
diane