Re: [teacherartexchange] computer lesson plans

---------

From: ceastman (ceastman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 06:48:02 PST

if you have a paint or draw program you can do a kandinsky type,
non-objective work while exploring the tools. have them use each of the
tools and palettes 3-5 times to create a balanced, unified drawing or
painting. if you are planning to print these, make sure they put their
names on there too, or else you'll never be able to figure out whose is
whose by the time they all print out.
for an extension of this lesson, you can make a copy of each one on the
copy machine, then make 2 flopped copies and mount the 4 pieces on a
larger sheet of paper to make a quadrilaterally symmetrical design.
this can be worked into with watercolors, pastels, crayons...
OR you can tear up the printed pieces and use to cover a papier maché
object.
linda